IDENTITY OF THE PARTIES
On one hand, the provider of the goods or services contracted by the user Mauro Fossati, from now on, Beahost or provider, located at Plaza de gracia 1, 606, 18002, Granada, Spanin, with NIE Y2824633V, with contact telephone number +34 611019480 and email firstname.lastname@example.org. On another hand, the user, registered in the website by means of a username and password, that facilitates the data on which he has full responsibility for use and custody, being responsible for the veracity of the personal data provided to the provider.
Below is the contractual document that will govern the reservation and information of properties and services for them through the website https://beahost.net/ property of Mauro Fossati N.I.E: Y2824633V. The acceptance of this document implies that the user:
- Have read, understand and agree with this text.
- That is a person with sufficient capacity to act.
- That assumes all the obligations set forth herein.
These conditions will have an indefinite validity period and will be applicable to all bookings made through the website https://beahost.net/
The provider reserves the right to unilaterally modify these conditions, without affecting the promotions, if applicable, in those that were reserved previously the modification.
By accessing, browsing and using our website and / or making a reservation, you agree to have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
The currency used for the payment of services will only be Euro €. The procedure will be carried out in the three available languages on our website: Spanish, Italian and English.
In case it could be carried out in another language it will be indicated before starting the contracting procedure.
The user before proceeding to the reservation of the service must take into account the specific conditions of the same.
For any information about the service performed, the user can contact the customer service phone number +34 611019480 and via email: email@example.com.
OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
The purpose of this document is to regulate the contractual relationship of proceeding with the reservation requested and to carry out an offer of personalized services born between the provider and the user at the moment when the latter accepts the corresponding box during the online process. The contractual obligation to proceed with the reservation requested entails the delivery, in exchange for a specific price and publicly displayed through the website, of a specific product or service.
The user who makes the reservation for the first time must fill out the form provided for this purpose. To advance in the process you must select the desired option by clicking on the corresponding tab.
In accordance with the requirements of art. 27 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the reservation procedure will follow the following steps:
- a) First, select the property on the main page by means of the search parameters, as well as the dates of stay.
- b) Choice of the number of people.
- a) Sample of the final price. Insertion of both personal data relating to the reservation, as well as the bank card used as guarantee of the reservation, or payment by paypal, bank transfer, and acceptance of general and specific terms and conditions of the reservation (included in each property). Please, consult carefully the data of the reservation or service that you choose to know the specific conditions before making the reservation.
- b) Verification of reservation data.
- c) Formalization of the reservation.
- d) Sending confirmation email of the reservation with data of the same.
- e) Once we have received this and whenever we confirm that the payment has been made and that all the information is correct, we proceed to process your reservation.
- a) After formalizing the reservation, the client is asked to review the content of the reservation in order to identify possible material errors in the data entry; To process your correction, you can call us at the customer service phone number +34 611019480 and via email firstname.lastname@example.org communicating the identification data of the reservation.
The reservation of the property will be made when the user has made the full payment and this has been received by the provider. Until then, the reservation will not be understood as completed. At the time of making the reservation, users will be provided a proof that they have made the reservation, in which they will be informed of the total price, including all taxes and fees.
If for any reason, independent of the user, the reservation could not be made effective, the refund of the amount paid directly with the same means of payment used by the client will be made.
The provider assumes no responsibility when the reservation is not made as a result of the data provided by the user being false, inaccurate or incomplete.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will adopt the measures required of a diligent merchant so that the reservation can be made within the agreed time.
When providing our service, the information we show is based on the information provided by the providers. Although we try to make our service as accurate as possible, we can not verify or guarantee that all information is accurate, complete or correct. We are not responsible for errors (such as manifest and typographical errors), interruptions (due to falls (temporary and / or partial) of the server or repairs, updates and maintenance of our platform or other reasons).
The tourist tax or municipal taxes will be charged at destination and will be paid in cash. If the cancellation of the reservation occurs before check-in, that fee will not be charged.
If the cancellation occurs during the stay, the tourist tax or municipal taxes of the nights that have not been enjoyed will not be returned.
Our recruitment procedure is offered in the following languages: Spanish, English and Italian. To be able to change the language, access the language dropdown in the upper right corner of the web page.
If you owe additional amounts due to a reservation modification, you agree that Beahost may charge you these amounts by passing the charge through the payment method used to make your reservation.
DAMAGE TO ACCOMMODATIONS AND BONDS.
If it is considered the cause of damage to a property or any personal property or existing material in a housing, the client authorizes Beahost to pass the charge through the payment method used to make the reservation in order to collect the deposit associated with the property in question as well as any amounts of the claim for damages exceeding the bond. Beahost reserves the right to collect payment from you in another way and to make use of any resources available to it in this regard in situations where you are responsible for a claim for damages.
INFORMATION OF THE PROPERTIES PLACED ON SALE.
If you are interested in any of the properties we advertise for sale, please contact us at +34 611019480 or via email email@example.com, and we will inform you as fully as possible.
PRICES OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS
The prices indicated for each service will be expressed in the euro currency (€). Prices will vary according to dates and seasons.
The prices indicated next to each product include VAT and can be viewed from the beginning of the reservation, leaving these taxes broken down in the final summary before proceeding to the payment. If we make an offer, discount or promotion, it will be reflected on this website and you can choose it.
The prices specified on the page are for the entire stay and all prices are shown with VAT / taxes unless otherwise indicated on our Platform or in the confirmation email.
The prices are subject to the validity indicated in the offer, depending on the destination it is possible that the tourist/municipal tax is applicable. This amount is charged per night varies according to the type of establishment, this fee will be charged at destination and will be charged in cash. If there is a cancellation before check-in, that fee will not be charged. If the cancellation occurs during the stay, the proportional part of the nights that will not be enjoyed will not be returned.
However if you want more information about it or are interested in a destination in question and want to know the tourism tax in force at that time in question and for that property and destination, you can contact us at the contact number +34 611019480 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rates may include restrictions and special conditions, related to cancellation and reimbursement, although it is not usual, check the data and conditions of the reservation, the corresponding service or product carefully to know the conditions before making the reservation.
The conditions of cancellation and payment in advance may vary according to the type of apartment. Check the specific conditions of the accommodation when you select it in the menu. Special offers and promotions will be marked as such.
RETURN POLICY OR RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Although in the current legislation the provision of accommodation services for purposes other than serving housing, if the contracts forsees a specific date or period of execution, would be legally exempt from the right of withdrawal, Beahost confers its users the following policies in these sections:
Cancellations and refunds
If a user cancels a confirmed reservation, 80% of the Refunded Rate will be reimbursed as long as cancellation is notified thirty days before check-in.
If the cancellation is communicated with a time less than thirty days there will be no refund.
If Beahost cancels a confirmed reservation, it will offer a full refund of the total fees within a reasonable time of cancellation. In some situations, we may allow the user to apply the refund to a new reservation, in which case he will disburse the amount for the subsequent reservation of the user upon indication. If the good or service or contracted service is not available, it will be informed of this lack of availability and will recover without delay the amounts paid under it, likewise, Beahost will be able to supply the client without a price increase a good or service of similar characteristics that has the same or superior quality.
If there is a cancellation of the reservation, both by the user and by the person or operator, for reasons of force majeure, duly justified, no penalty may be applied. Grounds of force majeure will be understood as circumstances beyond the control of the party invoking them, abnormal and unforeseeable whose consequences could not have been avoided, despite having acted with due diligence.
We have the following forms of payment:
- a) Payment by bank transfer. Once the confirmation of the payment has been received, the processing of the order will begin. (20% when booking and the remaining 80% thirty days before check-in).
- b) Through Paypal: for this you must have an associated account or create it.
The card data is saved securely in your PayPal account, and you can use your account on our website and other websites that accept PayPal. The payment will be made in full.
- c) Payment by credit / debit card.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions will be governed or interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation in which it is not expressly established. The provider and the user, agree to any dispute that may arise from the provision of services or services of condition, to the Courts and Tribunals where the user is located
Likewise, the lender and the user can submit their disputes to the arbitration provided for in the arbitration and defense legislation of consumers and users, the extrajudicial dispute resolution procedures that are established through codes of conduct or other self-regulatory instruments.
The fact that the user has his domicile outside Spain, both explicitly renounce to another forum, having the Spanish category established in the previous paragraph.
If you do not agree with the available products or any service associated with them, you can go to the following link whenever the company is in the territory of the European Union: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Mauro Fossati (Beahost) is responsible for the treatment of personal data that the user provides and therefore informs you:
- End of the treatment: we collect this data so you can use our services and, therefore, manage the commercial relationship of the services offered, manage your requests as owner or as lessor and, likewise, perform treatments for advertising and commercial prospection purposes.
- Data preservation criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a relationship with you both for the products sold and for the services offered or for the existence of any legal obligation.
- Legitimation: execution of a contract or service in relation to the reservation of real estate, taking into account the terms and conditions stipulated for the completion of the contract on the website: email@example.com.
Recipients: your contact information will be transferred to the owners of the property and collaborating real estate agencies regardless of the country in which these companies can be found, being able to produce international data transfers, with the exclusive purpose of managing the service and our tax advice in charge of the tax treatment. They will also have access to web developers and the company that gives us hosting on their servers. All of them have regularized with us the access to these data for the purpose exclusively described here. They are not going to be destined to any other third party for their treatment, except legal obligations.
- Rights that assist the User:
- a) Rights that assist the User: to withdraw the consent at any time. Right to object and to the portability of personal data. Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email or postal mail, both with a photocopy of the owner’s ID, incorporated or attached:
-Mail address: Plaza de gracia 1, 606, CP 18002, Granada, Spain.
– Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- b) Right to file a claim with the Control Authority if it has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of its rights, in this case, before the Spanish Agency for data protection http://www.agpd.es
You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection on our website: https://beahost.net//privacypolicy.html.