Mauro Fossati, from now on, Beahost located in Plaza de Gracia 1, 606, 18002, Granada, Spain with N.I.E Y2824633V, with telephone number +34 611019480 and email firstname.lastname@example.org, is responsible for the treatment of personal data that the user provides and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force in protection of personal data. The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF April 27, 2016 (GDPR), for which the following treatment information is provided:
- Criteria for data preservation: they will be kept as long as there is a relationship with you for the services offered or because of the existence of a legal obligation.
- Legitimation: execution of a contract or service taking into account the terms and conditions stipulated for the execution of the contract.
- Recipients: your contact information will be transferred to the owners of the property and to collaborating real estate agencies regardless of the country in which these companies can be found, being able to produce international data transfers, with the exclusive purpose of managing the service. Also to our fiscal advice in charge of tax treatment. And in addition, web developers and the company that gives us hosting on their servers will have access. All of them have regularized with us the access to these data for the purpose exclusively described here. They are not going to be destined to any other third party for their treatment, except legal obligations.
Rights that assist the User:
- a) Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right to object and to the portability of personal data. The right to portability is established as the right of the interested party to receive all the personal data that concern him and that he has provided to a responsible person, as long as the treatment is based on the consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract and the same was done by automated means
- b) Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
Right of access: The interested party shall have the right to request and obtain free of charge the information of their personal data submitted to processing, the origin of said data, as well as the communications made or that are expected to be made of them. When the interested party submits the application by electronic means, and unless the latter requests that it be provided otherwise, the information will be provided in an electronic format of common use. The right to obtain a copy will not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Right to rectification and deletion: The person responsible for the treatment shall be obliged to make effective the right to rectify or suppress the interested party within a period of ten days. Any personal data whose treatment does not comply with the provisions of the law will be rectified or deleted, and in particular, when such data are inaccurate and incomplete, you will be entitled to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of personal data. inaccurate ones that concern you. The interested party shall have the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by means of an additional declaration.
Right to the limitation of the treatment: The interested party shall have the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing of the data. When the processing of personal data has been limited, they may only be subject to treatment for their preservation, with the consent of the interested party, for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, with a view to protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest. Any interested party that has obtained the limitation of the treatment will be informed by the person responsible before the lifting of said limitation.
Right of opposition: The interested party shall have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the fact that personal data concerning him (public interest and legitimate interest) are subject to processing, including the preparation of profiles on the basis of these provisions. Beahost will stop treating personal data, unless it proves legitimate compelling reasons for the treatment that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email or postal mail, both with a photocopy of the owner’s ID, incorporated or attached:
-Direction: Plaza de gracia 1, 606, CP 18002, Granada, Spain
c) Right to file a claim with the Control Authority if it has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of its rights, in this case, before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection http://www.agpd.es