Mauro Fossati (Beahost) is responsible for the treatment of personal data that the user provides and therefore informs you:
- End of the treatment: answer the questions you ask us through this form.
- Legitimation: answer questions raised.
- Recipients: will not be transferred to any third party.
- Rights that assist the User:
- a) Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right to object and to the portability of personal data. Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email or postal mail, both with a photocopy of the owner’s ID, incorporated or attached:
-Mail address: Plaza de gracia 1, 606, CP 18002, Granada, Spain.
– Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- b) Right to file a claim with the Control Authority if it has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of its rights, in this case, before the Spanish Agency for data protection http://www.agpd.es
You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection on our website: https://beahost.net//privacypolicy.html